Sunday, October 26, 2008

anerdybirdday.

Studying is so pointless.

Birthdays are much more fun :)


A Priceless Kodak Moment =)

But what to do? You need to study on your birthday? And the fact that it happens every frikkin year. :( I am really thankful that people took time off despite the coming exams to remind me of how great this day felt which I once forgotten. Having an opportunity to spend time with people as great you all made it all the more special. =)

K - Thank kew for calling the 2 monkeys over and being there when I 'overspill' lol. Happy birthday to you too. Hahaha.
R and S - Thanks for the cake and the bear! Lol. It's the cutest thing ever!
W - Thanks for being a monkey. Thanks for the scandals plushie!
A - Thanks for accompanying the monkey. Thanks for the plushie too! And the car rides hahaha...

thank you everybody else! :)

*

It just occured to me that I have hit the big two *cue dramatic music* And that I'm required to behave like an adult.

But no.

I'm not going to let digits take away my youth.

Random ramblings.


1. They denied me entrance into Borneo Rainforest for Kari's birthday. I dunno whether to be happy or sad.

2. I'm never going to set foot into Shogun ever again.

3. Facebook is addictive. Playfish is the best thing ever.

4. Exam is a bad word.

5. INT ate my brain. I got no more brain for Media Text.

6. I have Media Text this Tuesday. I should not be blogging. I should be in Redbox.

7. But how, cannot whor?

8. Screw it, I want to do a boyband number.

9. But still...

I monologously annoy myself.

0 comments: