Wednesday, August 27, 2008

sze says:
i seriously have no sense or originality
sze says:
I copy liangs "can you just chill?"
L*X says:
yala
L*X says:
u are..
L*X says:
omg
L*X says:
conformign to existing structures!!
L*X says:
u are the lego set!!
sze says:
...............
sze says:
i miss that toy
L*X says:
u get influenced!
sze says:
i love it as a kid.
sze says:
and
L*X says:
ppl will think that could be sze
L*X says:
but
L*X says:
its not!
sze says:
it was the only thing that i had as a kid
L*X says:
its a make up of alex + liang + etc
sze says:
after i tossed my barbie dolls.
sze says:
omg
sze says:
how can you credit my being to you liang and etc!
sze says:
I AM ME!
sze says:
I AM AUTONOMOUS!
L*X says:
LOL
L*X says:
NOOOO
L*X says:
UR CONSCIOUS SAYS U ARE
L*X says:
BUT
L*X says:
UR SUBCONSCIOUS AND UNCONSCIOUS SAYS U"RE NOT!
sze says:
SHADDAPP!

0 comments: