Saturday, August 09, 2008

YAY.

TVants. Nuff said.

I wished I was brainy enough to come up with a program like that. Just recently, I got to know one thing that i'll treasure for a long long time. P2PTV. I can watch Mythbusters, Mnet, SBS, MBC.... OMIGAWD. I HAVE TV NOW! YAY!

But the fact that this beauty is created by a group of university students from China makes me feel inaddequate. I have not invented something that contributed to mankind. And there's more. I have not uploaded a single video on Youtube. I have not got on my butt to make a short film like how I aspire to do (I know I damn poser wongfu wannabe but wongfu ftw). I have not done my f pile of assignments. I have not prod my fingers into Macromedia Flash 8. I have not struck lottery. I haven't save a life.

I HAVE NOT DONE ALOT OF THINGS IN MY LIFE.

I have lived almost 2 decades of my life but what have I done really?

But I lived through something that backfired.


So maybe it ain't so bad. ;)

0 comments: