Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Have a quickie.

Ok. So first things first, I met my family, and some new relatives who migrated to Melbourne which included-- an aunt (Aihua) whom I last saw when I was 7 (EEE, her dog is more than cuteness), an Architect cousin, David, who I supposedly came to my house in Malaysia a few years back but I don't really recall, another family Uncle Jin and Aunt Amy who brought us to Dande for scones and Devonshire tea, and their son, my cousin whom I didn't know I have, Shawn- I was double his age, and he was more eloquent in speaking which made me go 'lolwitty'- who taught me Retardendo didn't mean retard. Don't french me lar.

Coming to this side of the earth, I am happy to come and discover these relations listen to interesting stories and such.

Next.

I am supposed to be back in Gippsland now. There were a change of plans when i was talking to my parents on the phone on the way to the city in Jem's car which somehow led to me joining them till the end of their stay.

I went to Phillip Island (more penguins came this time, Koala Conserve had Wallabies too, pet a sheep, fed kangaroos omg XD) for the nth time lol love it and to Great Ocean Road (cold like dog). Plans for Dande and Ballarat on thurs and fri-it's insane.

Next.

Internet costs in Hotels are a rip off. Here I am paying 10 bucks to use it for 4 hours for my final essay. omg *puke blood* Blood puked for both $ and untimely essay datelines.

Exam on 22nd. WOOOOOOOOOOO.

*pukes more blood*

When I return. I know I'm in for it.

0 comments: