Monday, May 28, 2007

Arrrr..... aye!

Pirates Of the Carribean 3 is... aiyo.

*Spoiler Alert*

The director left the second installment hanging and made us wait this long for today. And what can I say? It's not worth the wait. The movie went on for too long. It wasn't like how I thought it would be. It's only betrayal and sword fights, then some Keira-Orlando drama, the the Davy Squid-dude-Goddess drama and then more betrayals and then more Keira-Orlando drama.

Talk about timing. Asking a girl's hand in marriage while fighting? I was guessing he was going to get stabbed half way somewhere after 'you may kiss the bride' but good thing he didn't. He only got jabbed somewhere after AFTER.

It has great CGI's. But really nothing more.

The bad guys die. *YAY!*

Jack Sparrow seems more sober in this round! XD

Like always, he did a good job. *bias*

Orlando saved his dad *YAY!*

Keira has his kid. (Or is it?) Ya la. It is.

I suspect Pirates of the Carribean 4 is talking more on the Will Jr.

*

SAKAE is my new found love. Sushi King, I want a divorce.

*

Sore throat - I'm Shameless in red box.

0 comments: