Tuesday, May 01, 2007

You little Hooligan!!!

The Canteen Mamak guy hates me.

The cashier at the Mamak Stall favours Karina! (I suspect it has something to do with her name... Kari-na? XD)

Nobody remembers my name. (Either that, or it take months to remember.)

GAAAAAH. Nobody loves meee~! *rant*

As for the title... Okay. That's just a line from Raising Helen. A movie I just watched with Karina today. OOOH. Nicey.

LOL. Did some video editing today at the Comm Lab. Wooot. Adobe Premier Loving. But the DVcam thing was pissing Eddie off. *shakes head*

Well, now I know something about the Comm Lab.

Let's just put it this way.

I won't say what exactly happens, but the Comm lab isn't ONLY used to edit videos. *nod nod* Go figure!

I'm really almost done with the Comm Bash thing. There wasn't much footages anyways but with that precious 3 minutes worth of Dr. Andrew singing Pavarotti/Charlotte Church and Eddie's hairdo, somebody's bound to watch it!

Emo tagline of the day:

"And one day, when I start to matter. Tell me."


EMOOO~! Must be the Pon and Sze Zi kicking in. XD I could do this everyday!

0 comments: