Monday, May 14, 2007

Computers hate me.

Okay, I won't exaggerate about how much I've been through. But what I went through today was ALOT.

Printing in Monash seems to be impossible. You see, this is why you should always invest in your own printer so you won't need to fight with others.

FTV was supposed to be submitted at 4pm. I was printing from like 2.30pm. The worst part my credit finished half way and I hadn't printed Kari's report. UGGHH!!!

Lab 7 computers suck. Can't print singled pages so basically I went on riding every com lab there is in Monash.

I was late for class, I don't know how late but I was late.

First the Generic problem and now this.

Computers hate me.

I spent half the afternoon trying to solve my Generic Host error and neglected FTV. Benjamin Mckay is going to be so mad when he reads my essay.

0 comments: