Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Rainy b-day.

My car is at P1 currently at Carrefour Subang Jaya. Locked up, not clammed. But locked up. Don't ask me how. Don't ask me why. Don't ask me if I was blind not to see the Operating hours: 9.00am-10.30pm sign on the board.

*

I had a great time at Bukit Bintang Karina and Thor. Had lunc- no. "Dunch" at a place called Hot Mama *coughhahacough* and the foods pretty good. lol.

I spent my last few moments of being 18 doing JRN. Can you believe that?! Hahahah. Then I also spent my first few moments of being 19 doing JRN. It's a sign isn't it ?I swear those 2000 words the hardest 2000 words I ever had to churn out. Hohohoho~!

At least it's done. :)

It's my first birthday without my family *homesickemo*

MERDEKAA!!! (from assignments) Finally.


To Kari: Thanks for being there. Thanks for the Tee. Thanks for all the things you've done for me.

To Sharveen: Thanks for reminding me 5 minutes early. LOL. I was getting myself prepared to be old. HAHA. Thanks for everything. *sniff*

To Sonia: Thanks for the wishes. I am not old. I AM NOT OLD! >_< Hahahah~

To Thor: Thanks for being there. Thanks for the ice-cream. Lecka Lecka is my second home.

To Everyone who wished me: THANK YOU! hugs and kisses! :D I absolutely appreciate it.

To those who didn't: There's always next year XD

I will now list out my Birthday resolutions.

1. Take risks.

2. Stop doing things last minute.

3. Fix the dent on the roof of the car. (stupid tree, stupid branch, stupid storm)

4. Wake up earlier.

5. Stop being late for class.

6. Appreciate Vietnam for it's aesthetics Protest for newer texts for FTV subjects.

7. Write fics.

8. Complete them. (this is going to be hard)

9. Learn to buy 4D.

10. Strike Lottery. wth. HAHA.

Be better as a person, basically.

0 comments: