Friday, October 12, 2007

I watched another movie! >_<

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

Starring Matt Damon is hot.






I swear. Okay. This is like the 4th movie I've watched in the span of 2 weeks and this has never happened before.

I will not spoil this for people who haven't watched it. I will not be critical or rant about how hot Matt Damon is. I am one of those people who haven't watched the first 2 parts of this flick and yes. It took me a while to understand why he was running, why he was hunted, why people looked at him as a threat to America (the reason is pretty stupid after I found out).

It's actionish and it's really fast paced. I barely noticed how quick time was passing.

It's nothing new. But it's still nonetheless a pretty good movie.

I'm going to be broke. I need to stop going to the movies.

Side note, my left arm feels like it's going to fall off. My leg. My neck. Everywhere feels the same. This is what happens when you get trashed at the court after like dunno how long and don't warm up.

*

"You didn't see." - Gabrielle.

0 comments: