Sunday, December 02, 2007

Dinner and 20 questions. O.o?

Mini SJ quipps, "Can you make babies?" *giggle giggle giggle*

*SJ long pause*

"Well, Technicallyy..."

I was stuck. If you had your youngest lil bouncy cuz asking you that, how would you answer?

Mini SJ asks the adorkablest questions ever. SL and I got a shock coz she is 7 and being 7 is the time for her to be sweet and innocent and thinking about cute little bunnies jumping in the plains... not explaining to us [Quote] the worm thinggy meets the egg in the womb [Unquote] when we asked her if she knew how babies were made. She must've read SM's and SY's science textbooks.

While Sze Pei was sick with a pretty bad gastric case and SK was sitting beside me engrossed with his new nintendo, SL was with me and Mini SJ was pestering us to bring her to see the fishes in the sea aquariums in the restaurant. That was we did... watching poor ol' seafood waiting to be human feed.

Then, there was once we accompanied our grandma to the bathroom where Mini SJ started talking about her sleeping habits.

Mini SJ: I sleep walked last night you know. I was just walking then suddenly 'bong' i hit the door.

Mini SJ, SJ, SL LOL-ed.

SJ: At least you don't sleep-scream.
SL: Or sleep-kick!
SJ: I know I have a habit of sleep tug-a-war! I pull the blankets~
SL: Yarr! *faces Mini SJ* That time right I was sleeping with her, I was pulling the blankets back the whole night! *does the action*
SJ: Hey, you should try to sleep with her. There was once we were on a holiday Sze Lynn and I shared a single bed with her (SL). We were still really really young. Then in the middle of the night I felt my face hit something hard. The next thing i knew is I was on the floor. And she was sleeping horizontally and probably did a 360 degree turn.
SL: Ooooh. port dickson ahhh...
SJ: ya ya yaa~

*chortles*

Mini SJ and SL the scurried back to the table while I helped my gran back. When I got to the table SL pulled me over.

SL: You know what Sze Jann asked me.
SJ: ??
SL: Sze Jann ask me whether we can go to a hotel noww.
SJ: For what?
SL: She asked me if she could spend a night with me. She said she wants to know how it feels like.
SJ: O.o?!

She's 'in love' with someone-i-can't-name. She made me promise.

She knows the 1 quarter fish 3 quaarter duck "word".

Omg. There's too many things she knows.

Another thing Mini SJ said to me was this. "When you get married, you owe me a lobster." Maybe it's just her way of saying Hi. ROFL! XD

Kids grow up too fast these days.

*

I'm stuffed!

0 comments: