Monday, December 31, 2007

The hospital is a depressing place.

In 2007, I had a very very close friend who got sick. We attended the same Moral classes for Sec 2 and 3, (very kecoh) and took I.T. for Sec 4 and 5. (Damn kamcheng). If I was an indian dude, she would be equivalent to my Macha.

We visited her today because she recently just got admitted again. We were early. The three of us hung outside the building chatting while waiting for the visiting hours to start. While we walked in, I saw nurses pulling the curtains around the bed and a beeping sound like those you hear on Grey's anatomy when someone kicks the bucket. We walked on. Shuffling towards the end of the hallway.

We saw her sleeping. We chatted with her mum softly. she got up. We kept her company for a while. I was just being my random self. Everyone was chirping (nagging, more literally) over nutrition and Sonia's brother-in-law's fever-waving method.

We left her to rest after a while.

I left the hospital feeling rather broken.

"I know you kick-ass so get well soon. Looking forward to hang out with ya!"

0 comments: