Monday, December 31, 2007

What i achieved in 2007 - I lived it in one piece.

I'm a lot more alert. I have to respond more positively to stress or in times of crisis. I didn't pick up Martial Arts. I don't like the internet as much as i did before. I still lose things. Sometimes I don't find them. I haven't gotten my 4 strikes in a row in bowling. But I lived through 2007 in one piece.

For things that I did and I didn't, 2007 is a year where I had guts, stress, yoghurt, oreos, Roti Goreng, summons, dents, first-hand-account-with-a-leech-of-the-nation, lots of pain and a bunch of other experiences I don't know how else to describe. Sure there were fun things too.

Monash - Wooot. I'm in a campus baybehh.
Malls I dun quite get why KL has so many super big malls but it was rather fun hanging out there sometimes.
Spice Girl Reunion - Ok. I just saw a nuffnang ad so lol.
Cheesy quotes - Now place the ring on his hand. A ring is like a circle, it goes on forever. It's not like a triangle, triangle have corners. It's like a circle. *Sandler-Schneider lovin'* When you meet the~ okay. It's copyrighted. I won't go on.
SEAKORAT07-JOSIAH! OMG!
BWFSS-Did i mention Koo is extremely-super-sonic-megatron-insane-hothothottt dorky dorky dorky *mute*.

In the name of all things holy, I need a shrink. lol.

2007 has been a whore. *profanityprofanityprofanity* STILL, I'm thankful to have come this far. 2007 has taught me many things about friendship, life and love.

The New Crib

Living away from my family kinda made me realize how I've been taking them for granted when I lived with them. I wasn't overall a bad kid but I see them everyday, sometimes I forget their presence. Old friends too. I have a feeling I'm going to get a second wave of Homesickness when I get back in February.

I don't loathe Freedom. But sometimes, i wished I had someone to yell at me abit or just tell me whether what I'm doing is right or wrong.

Independence doesn't come free. Suddenly things like judgement, budgeting, responsibility all get thrown at you. It becomes overwhelming. But when you get a hang of it it, it just comes naturally.

Nothing comes easy. And I know there's more out there. 2008 is a new year, a new beginning. Hope it'll be a good one.

*

NY RESOLUTIONS 2008.

Make them. Break them.

+I still want to learn something new. But this time, it may not be martial arts.
+I WILL NOT KEEP THINGS TO THE LAST MINUTE. (omg. I soOoo need to kick the habit)
+Be early for classes.
+Be more organized. My room in KL is like something with a built-in Tornado.
+Make better choices in food, decisions etc.
+Budget.
+Do no incurr extra costs (Ie: no more dents, no more parking under trees. WTHECK.)
+Walk more.
+Be more optimistic.
+Number of Traffic Police Summons for 2008= ZERO.
+To be more responsible.
+Strive to get 4 strikes in a row for bowling. (Haha wth. by 2009)
+Do well for Second Year!
+Spend more time with my family when I'm around.

Fine, if they don't wanna party, I'm buying peanuts to eat on NY eve with them.

*

I so can't believe I'm going to hit the big 2 in the next 10 months.

0 comments: