Sunday, June 08, 2008

I think i went on a hellride

You see, I got up at 5.30 this morning doing a bit of final checkings for anything else to bring home. (and i still left my M&S cookies in my room. wth. no usee lah.) The cabbie called at 6, asking for directions to where we live.

It was odd for cabbies not to know our apartment coz alot of kids take cabs from there.

But anyway, so he came. I figured out I could have a short snooze to make up for the past few days but as soon as I shut the door, my fate was sealed.

First he took a highway I was not familiar with. One of my worst idiosyncracies is I get paranoid when cabbies take a route I'm unfamiliar with. And when there's no sign that says LCCT/KLIA along the way, I tend to freak out a little.

It's 6AM in the morning. It's dark. And I'm paranoid. So i don't get to sleep throughout the one hour-ish journey?

Next as he was driving i noticed he's sighing and coughing alot and drinking water pretty often when obviously what he needed was coffee. I thing the sounds he made distracted me from snoozing. Another is I was beginning to be filled with thoughts of him on meth/coke/weed.

He travelled at the middle lane until he nearly went to the third lane. A van honked him and I swore the car swerved a bit.

I worry. But i ignore. I continue to stare into darkness and reassure myself there's nothing wrong.

But he didn't Sleep it off just once. It happened like within a period of every 10 minutes. There was once he was driving slow at the first lane, he went into the emergency lane.

Here you have this guy driving at about a hundred km an hour nodding off. Come on.

He was driving at 110 km/h on a 3 lane speedway changing lanes suddenly. So if, I'm putting my life in his hands I have the right to panic.

Idk. We safely reached anyway but it seemed like the longest Journey.

O.O

Oh yah, but we saw Chef Wan in LCCT. lol. And he was like sitting 5 rows behind us. Totally random.

I reached JB safely but later that day I airasia called up my dad to say my IC is with them. O.O When my brother told me, I went up and discovered even my wallet is gone.

WTF.

It's like i'm losing everything one by one. It's scary. :(

0 comments: