Friday, June 27, 2008

BOOOYEAH.

I met up with some sec school friends today at Tebrau City. *gushes* It was a pretty fun outing. Caught a movie and hung out. Went shopping. =D Hafizah just came back from Illanois. Sonia's back from Perth. It's great coz everyone has holidays in June. Whee. Too bad I only got 2 weeks. Damn.

Get Smart is AWESOMEEE!!!! OMGGG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Max is actually hott. Dorky hot. =D Pretty good movie! I won't spoil it. Go see!




I wonder why the stupidest things always happen to me. It's like a classic sze-and-another-blunder case. =.= I won't go into details but I feel like I've met up with friends today whom I've haven't seen since leaving school just to re-enforce the fact that I am clumsy/unlucky/loser. LOL.

I am loathing white shorts.

On a happier note WH has salee!!!

Naf Naf has sale!

MNG GOT BIIIG SALE! (but all yucky sizes so I gotta go check out the other outlet in City Square. Grumblegrumblegrumble.)

Well, most other outlets there had sales too so basically we shopped until 6-ish.

We also did something after that.




Familiar?

It's Johor Jaya Pan Mee.

0 comments: