Saturday, July 12, 2008

Explain.

Somebody needs to explain to me how it's possible that we're ALREADY half way through the year?! Didn't Andrew just taunt us in Authorship's First Lecture?? It sure feels that way because I still haven't gotten over the trauma yet. (the subject. not the lecturer.)

*Andrew evil laugh

*student goes all quiet

*Andrew asks a question.

*student goes all quiet.

5 seconds.

Andrew: ANSWEERRR! Don't make me call names like a kindergarten teacher or you will DIE a terrible death! *dramaaa*

*cue to start flipping through reader/notes and panic.

Of course, Andrew didn't really say it LIKE that but it was something along those lines. And this happens in almost EVERY tutorial. LOL.

I really, really hate how semesters zip by so quickly. Every semester meant half a year gone. Every year gone equals to how close I am edging to being wrinkled beyond recognition. Not that 'I' have a maaajor problem with wrinkles, EVERYBODY does. So it is acceptable for me to panic.

We groan on the first day of school. Get a pile of assignments. Pick up momentum. yada yada then BOOM. Exam. =.= Result come out. Cry. Cycle repeats. Years passed. Sze gets wrinkly. Yay! -.-

I have given serious thought about what I would do in the future. Some people are born to KNOW what to do. I'm one of the noob ones who is not clear about my options... except getting wrinkly.

0 comments: