Saturday, July 26, 2008

Original.


Random. Something that happened a few weeks back ago.

It's probably every Malaysian's dream to get to sink their teeth into a original-sized skittle candy. BECAUSE those produced locally has shrunk beyond recognition till I don't even feel anything in my mouth coz it all melted away. And those dumbass candies are packed in a super duper small packet that is only half filled.

In Singapore, I spilled half the bag of ORIGINAL SIZED skittle (THE ORIGINAL, but strangely made in China. Oxymoron?) and those that I spilt are were covered with bits of sand (which got into my bag somehow when i put it in on siloso beach).

And comes the touching part, I removed the sand one by one and I STILL ATE IT.

>P HAA.


I honestly fancy the Wildberry type. The one they replaced with the Skittles Sours. I can't find them anywhere.




This has been an integral part of my kiddy life and therefore if you asked me why I didn't blog about M&M's, shush about it. Be afraid. Be very afraid. I have once hantam-ed half a jumbo pack when I was 9.

*beams with pride and joy*

*readers look darkly at sze*

Okay fine. I didn't finish the other half until 3 months later.

Of course mum flipped when she found my candy stash. ~______________~

0 comments: