Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sentosa!

Fantasy Island

Fantasy Island was a water based theme park in Sentosa. Opened in 1994 at a cost of S$54 million, it had numerous water slides and other features. Once a very popular park, it was plagued by several accidents, including two fatalities, and was eventually closed on 2 November 2002.
- Wiki.

*gasssppp*

I am so disappointed. =.=

Sob. But Sentosa has got quite alot of stuff they nicely preserved.

I didn't know we it was Youthday (a school hol for sg school kids) and it was so crowded. Haha. We went for about 5 attractions that day. The Luge and the Skyride was the best! I didn't really like the last one though. O.o







I have been DEATHLY afraid of Wax Figures since my parents pulled us to Madame Tussauds. Apart from the clautrophobic tunnels, this also another reason why I didn't really like Fort Siloso.

Siloso beach was nice though! Got to enjoy the breeze and all! =D And got burried. O.O Which was an extremely ticklish (almost painful) experience. Needless to say, I had sand all over my bod and in my shorts after the whole thing. LOL. Hahahaha.




I braved horrible traffic, scary bus drivers and holding a sand bucket (attracting alot of unwanted attention) all the way back from Sentosa. Can say la. Except for the bucket, it's worth it. :P



Next up. DEC. Redang! >_< (Or some other beachy place).


Coconut.

*

MSN screwing me again. =.= Basket.

0 comments: