Monday, September 15, 2008

mechanic.

For as long as I drive a crappy car, my idea of an ideal prospective husband shall be a Mechanic.


1. Mechanics make ALOT of money.

Yes they do. You car noob walk into the shop. They tow your car, tell you the problem, solve your problem and charge you an extra hundred for their good deed. You bargain, they give you second hand parts without you knowing. You don't bargain, they clone your car key and steal your car and let you handle the inefficient insurance company.

Disclaimer: Don't sue. This is just depiction of my screwed up mentality. I'm just talking from experience.

2. They have skills not average people have.

They are not ordinary.

3. They know stuff beyond changing tyres and calling for help.

Basically, they know more than me panicking or using the entire curseword vocabulary to express my dismay/grief. wtf.

4. They can solve all my problems for free.

Since I'm married to them, they should do it for free. Quite obvious lah right? Apart from Math problems, most of the problems i find hard to solve are car problems so yep.

5. Men who can fix things (anything at all) are sexy.

They solve problems and make life easier.

6. They know what they are doing. (major plus point)

They know what a spark plug, crank sensor, alternator and __(insert gaya car parts here)____ is. This kind of thing, is impressive, can? =P

7. And the best part is, they got the pecs.

Pecs is the new black. Lol.


Lol, nonsense aside, I don't know why my cars give me so much drama. It's a real hassle. I don't drive a jag or beemer or anything fancy. Knowing my luck with cars, even if i did, I know it would die on me... somehow. I'm just not very lucky when it comes to things with 4 wheels. Spent 360 changing batts one month ago and the stupid car dies on me again a month after.

Rising oil prices and samy vellu tol, Ahmad and what not.

Just a few days ago, WL and I were discussing something like "If i see Ahmad in the streets, I'll knock him down" kinda thing. And poof.

My car dies. kARma.

0 comments: