Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Oh so stressed.

Just a day ago, I've been notified about the increasing number of whites I have on my head. I don't know if i should attribute it to bad genes or stress. But either way, I'm feelin' it now, baby. Escalated to a point where I crashed 2 days back to back. I'll be happy one moment and then hit rock bottom. Muahaha. stupidemopieceofcrap. -_- I heard people only behave like this in asylums.

I wake up in the morning listing down things I have to do. I am also thrown into MCP hell because I have to chair a discussion tomorrow morning in tutorial related to the worlds craziest-deep-thinking-man whom is dead but still technically living because people in social sciences treat him as God nonetherthan Foucault. He is one of those dudes who have attained immortality by thinking too much.

Like many other guys we learn about, this guy is complicated.

Which makes my university life screwed as well since I'm studying about complicated scholars/philosophers/thinkers and the mumbo-jumbo they come up with.

But when I'm supposed to start reading this afternoon to prepare myself, what was I doing? Feeding my new addiction to Word Challenge on Facebook trying to beat highscores. I thought I was good with this. But my reflexes and spelling sucks bad.

It's eleven. Now i'm almost done.

Give me candy.




0 comments: