Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some things.

Some things I say, I wish I could take back.

Some things I do, I wish I could undo.

Some things I miss, I wish could happen again.

Warning: This is going to be an emo crap post.


Don't be too quick to judge me okay. I didn't suffer from a break up or what. It's just that I'm done with my Media Text assignment (which i totally rushed through without knowing what the hell am I writing) and just want to use up my remaining urge to churn out coherent sentences.

I really don't reveal much in my blog because I know people will be quick to judge me. But even if I wanted to be the true me right here, I can't because judgement is what I fear.

I'm back home in Johor. As much as I love this place, it really bothers me that I have not been staying here for long since Uni. Even in Uni, I so stuck in my comfort zone. I know stepping out is something that I need to do soon because things are not going to remain the way it has been made out for me. I hold on so much to my past and surroundings that I have no solid plans for the future. I am that kind of person who lives in the past and expect the past to remain in my future which totally means I should grow some chick balls and stop being so essentialist.

REALITY IS NOT STABLE MY DEARR. (Derrida, Foucault & Barthes, A gazillian AD) wtf.

So this is it. A new kind of life, a whole new chapter, a great giant leap into oblivion. I have so much expectations to what I'm about to see and yet, I'm not sure if I am going to like what I see. Still, it's a decision I know I won't regret. I'm already homesick thinking about it.

It's for my own damn good.
.
.
.

Go figure.

0 comments: