Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Resolution 2009

It's time to look back and reflect on what I need to do in 2009.

1. It's time to get cracking.
2. I will not procrastinate.
3. I will have better self control.
3.1 I will grow my own vegetables I will not overspend.
3.2 I will avoid Cheese Cake, Candy and Chips.
3.3 I will exercise more.
3.4 I will not overspill. I will channel my frustrations correctly.
4. I will be a better on the road, I will not get any Saman.
5. I will not lust for Brad Pitt. Newspapers suck but I will read more.
6. I will love Broccoli.
7. I will not get hooked on games on Facebook.
8. I will not change my Blogskin so often.
9. No more assignment late Submission. (Re: Resolution 2)
10. I will be more organized.
11. I will win Sze Kai in Cooking Mama on Wii before 2010


Now that 2008 is over, it's a new beginning! Happy New Year!

0 comments: