Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not my time.

I brought my cousins, SL, SP and SK over to SM, SY and miniSJ's place today. Lynette brought her Playstation over. So there was about 8 of us, one PS, 2 PSP's (one turqouise and the other pink), 2 large pizzas. We gathered in front of the TV watching Lynette strut her stuff. Later Lynn took over. Without much guidance, she just played like it was the natural thing to do. Kai and Jann went all around the place but at least they knew where they were walking.

Is there justice in this world?

I cannot walk straight. Stealth is not my forte. I get attacked by laser beams. Mechanical robots and whatever that I'm not supposed to get attacked by. Whether PS or PSP, I just can't.

I was falling of bicycles, playing lego, gator golf, destroying my dolls, occasionally hiding in my own make shift card-board house, which I outgrew pretty fast! Kids these days have Gaming Consoles! Injustice.

I came over to Slynn's place and tried out their new Wii. OMG! HAHA! DAMN FUN!

Bowling.
I lost to a nine year old.

Tennis.
I lost to a nine year old.

Cooking Mama.
Need I say more?

Injustice.

Signing off,

Noob.

0 comments: