Thursday, October 01, 2009

Down with (swine) flu.

CHOY AH!

Nothing much about the swine. But this is like the nth time I got a flu in Aussie. And all these have one thing in common. It takes forever to heal. Knowing the potency of the flu bug over here, plus the mad hot-cold-hot-cold-hot weather. I am thinking, this flu will last up till my exams come.

Speaking of which, I am not looking forward to the pile that is being thrown at my face now.

Com and creativity Journal, 1200, not touched.
FTV, 2500 words.
JRN, 1800 words.
FTV visual test (I haven't studied shit)
(Many of which, you noticed I don't have any COM essays to do because I finished my last in the previous wave. woo wooo.)

Can you imagine, all these squeezed in 2 weeks of Oct.

EEEEE

Sick. And Grumpy. And. Sick. :(

*Emo at Fed Square with a beer.

0 comments: