Thursday, October 22, 2009

Twenty-one.

So this is it. One foot set into adulthood. Ready to conquer what's about to come. As a kid, I always thought whatever that constituted to an adult just came naturally. How they look, how they wear, how the speak, how the wield their authority... But despite that, when I look into the mirror and still feel like a kid. It hard to believe, I've grown one year older, into a new phase in life. =)

But I know for sure, when I wake up tomorrow, When I wake up everyday in years to come, I have what I wished for. =)

Thank you everybody this very special day.

Although I didn't celebrate my 21st birthday the traditional way by getting smashed or wasted... (I'll postpone that till all my study commitments are over ;D), I had a really pleasant surprise that will keep me smiling for the rest of the year.

By now, I've sent out my thank yous personally already to people in Melbourne, Gippsland (YAY GIPPY), and back home! I'm feeling the love from many parts of the world.



Sometimes it's hard to see things you already have when you focus too much on expectations. It's also a lot harder to forget things that you never expect. <3

Forget, 172. You guys make me feel like a million bucks.

0 comments: