Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sanity.

It has been a week. A week with enough bombshells to make me Nagasaki. Thank you, bomb shelter.

With all that has happened, the shock, the tears, and the lessons, I can't help but feel blessed that I was able to live through this. And one week on, we still miss him. But to know that he would be laid to rest is comforting. Even more so, that he's being laid to rest on this same land I currently step on.

The whole idea of death and how vulnerable the living is still scares me but it's one lesson that I'll never forget. Ben, you left in style. Thank you. We'll never forget you.

I spoke to a Karina on the phone yesterday had an awesome laugh. I don't remember the last time we spoke on the phone for that long la. I may not be there with you right now, but I'm there in spirit. Ok? Alex, apparently Melbourne misses us. A little shout out to everybody we loved in Melbie. Alo!

Looking back at what happened after Chiang Mai is still bizarre. But what can I say? I still can't rationalize a whole lot of other things that happened before Chiang Mai.

Conducted a tutorial last Friday. Reminded me of a particular tutorial I had with Ben on a Friday when I was in first year.

0 comments: