Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Kid.

I'm a happy kid. I grew up one. I ate like one. I bummed around like one. Made friends like one. I talk like one (at least until I encounted Foucault and Marx). I drive like... Ok, maybe not so much. Malaysian drivers aiyoyo. But I accept that this happiness may not have always been from circumstances that were genuine nor always been perpetual with little glitches in life. This happiness may be a cloak to conceal something I wish to hide from people around me. At the same time, definitely some situations created to happify me may also be done out of obligation. But still it makes me happy.

It's only in recent years I realized I fail as a happy-shiny person. Quite happy, but not so shiny.

I don't conceal very well. And people who know me well can pick it up. But I am happy because I don't have a very big memory space. I can become selective of what I remember.

BAHAHAHA. THESIS DRIVING ME CRAZY NO DOUBT.

But I'm a happy kid.

Side note: Chiangmai video gonna be aired today! Whoopie!

0 comments: