Saturday, August 25, 2007

Eeks!

Yes. Eeks is the name of my WLAN network. I don't know why I named it that but it's just that. Eeks is a reaction towards something revolting. Eeks is not supposed to be a name for a WLAN network.

I'm a wreck. And I'm bored.

I can't start my Feature article because of a massive writers block. Why is it when I do FTV, JRN things flood my head. And now that I've submitted FTV, my brain becomes the Sahara? =_=






Holding it in is harder than saying it out.



:)



Don't sit there later and wonder what could've been.




I wanna hear a poem where ideas kiss similes so deeply that metaphors get jealous.

ROFL.




You know, guys are getting so pretty these days is downright scary!




For the record, Soompi people are all very literary and creative. Haha. Those quotes and Avatars are from there. :D


0 comments: