Thursday, August 16, 2007

Not another Thursday!

To do list:

[x] Assignment 1 COM1020
[x] Assignment 1 INT1020
[x] Work on handouts for presentation in COM.
[x] Presentation during Com.

YES! It's over!

It's really over!!!

I have no idea how i prepared the last final bit of my presentation within 1 hour. But i completed with handouts and all. Yay. :)

The assignments ate half of my brains. Another classic example of doing things last minute.

But at least, IT'S OVERRRR!!!

*late post*

Ratatouille (2007)



Headed to Cineleisure after school to watch it. Remy is more human than any other human can be. It's heartwarming, funny, and there's bits of action. The parts involving water is the best. 7 stars for the movie. 10 billion stars for CGI. XD I know I'm bias lah but I'm a sucker for stuff made for kids.

It's definitely bringing out the kid in everybody.

RATATOUILLE PWNAGE!!!!!

0 comments: