Saturday, August 11, 2007

Rush Hour 3

Starring Jackie Chan, Chris Tucker





6 years damn it! Just came out yesterday. Hahaha... The movie was hilarious and the action is good. I think this is better than the second one but nothing can beat the first one. It's worth the watch.






[Spoiler]

Dojo Master: May I Help You?
Detective James Carter: I'll be asking the questions old man. Who are you?
Dojo Master: Yu.
Detective James Carter: No not me you!
Dojo Master: Yes I'm Yu!
Detective James Carter: Are you deaf?
Dojo Master: No Yu is blind!
Detective James Carter: I'm not blind, you blind
Dojo Master: That is what I just said.
Detective James Carter: You just said what?
Dojo Master: I did not say what, I said Yu.
Detective James Carter: That's what I'm asking you!
Dojo Master: And Yu is answering.
Detective James Carter: Shutup!
Detective James Carter: You!
Dojo Master: Yes?
Detective James Carter: Not You, Him! What's Your name?
Dojo Student: Mi.
Detective James Carter: Yes You!
Dojo Student: I'm Mi.
Dojo Master: He's Mi and I'm Yu.
Detective James Carter: And I'm about to whoop your old ass man because I am sick of playing games!

*

Chinese bad guy: [shouts at Carter in French]
Detective James Carter: [to Lee] What the hell is that?
Chief Inspector Lee: I think he's speaking French.
Detective James Carter: You Asian, stop humiliating yourself!

James Carter is just =_=. The MJ start was a classic. XD

I dunno why people label it Anti-Chinese. Hey, it's a movie. Not a critical analysis text you use for COM and INT. It's just a movie lah. I don't think it's anti-asian in anyway.

Watch it so you can tell your friends you watch all 3 rush hour movies and you love the Carter-Lee pairing. Or, watch it just for laughs.

DEHH. Any possible RH4?

0 comments: