Saturday, August 04, 2007

I like pyrotechnics

The fire works came at the right time. I was just about to lament to my cousin about how sucky assignments are when she starts complaining about Omega BM Karangan homework.

Suddenly, I heard a loud explosion. I was wondering if Sunway was under attack. There was a big function going on at Sunway Lagoon. Somebody could've set the bomb off.

Though, that would suck coz that means we need to find another place to celebrate things. Besides, terrorism in Malaysia will really make everybody break into a frenzy.

Obviously it's just my brains over acting.

Anyhow, I stepped out of my room and saw R armed with her camera-phone jumping happily heading towards the balcony. K was already gazing out in awe. She suddenly shrieked and ran into a room. She came out shortly with her digi-cam.

There i stood watching the lights decorate the sky. For a moment there I felt I could take my mind of anything and just watch it forever. Other than the exploding sounds of the fireworks and occasional excited chuckles, we were quiet. I dislike loud sounds. Except for fireworks.

It went on.

And on.

For a solid 5+/- minutes.

It finished, everyone in the block (I presume) cheered. Obviously everyone was staring out.

Someone once asked me from the backseat why of all places, Indah Villa?

"The Condo is for girls. Indah Villa is for guys."

The answer is Pyrotechnics.

It's the perks of staying here. :)

*

(I'll steal pictures from them later.)

It also reminds me. I need a camera.

*

Fuh.

I'm done!

0 comments: