Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Facebook

Is intrusive, disruptive and annoying.

The time before facebook, I didn't see myself looking through requests, canceling them, superpoking people, facing the pressure of accepting challenges while playing Bowling Buddies, cussing everytime I trip over banana peels, count the number of people talked about Obama on their statuses when he won the election, see who got together, see who broke up, see who is on the verge of breaking/getting together under the curse of "It's Complicated" and becoming fans of really random things like Skittles, donuts yada yada.

Sure, friendster had some of those, but it wasn't a Live report. It's like information over load. When I read statuses to find out what people are up to, isn't it the same as stalking? When suddenly a couple breaks up, I go :O (ok i admit. i do.) It's scary how much data people can get from facebook and think they know you.

FB magic.

I've been trying to talk to my friend i've known for 8 years, but hey. The wall-to-wall doesn't go any further than calling each other cacing and pig. Geesh. Same thing on MSN. If I had one wish right now I'd wish for everything to go back to normal.

0 comments: