Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I got Tagged!

[Thank you Lynetto. This will keep me occupied for 5 minutes. YAY.]

1. What is your name?
Sze Jia

2. How old are you?
TEHWENTEE.

3. What are the 3 electronics you can't live without?
Laptop. Astro... Phone?

4. Are you amazing?
No. I'm more than that. XD

5. What is the brand of the phone you are using?
A phone that belongs in a museum, sends blank messages and refuses to spoil. Sony Ericsson T610.

6. What colour is your phone?
Full of scratches. =.=

7. Have you slept in school before?
Yar. During a test. I even drooled.

8. How long are you online in a day?
an average of 7? LOL. Who counts lar.

9. How would you describe yourself?
Competitive, and Horny Witty.

10. What's your favourite topic to talk about?
Korean artists/Movies/Drama's/Variety Shows. Wong Fu and Just random things at all? Occassionally when the mood is right, heart to heart stuff.

11. Which teacher do you like?
YSG. LOL.

12. Who do you think is the most handsome in your class?
All classes included, Lee. Ng. Chua. Myt.

13. Who are you currently aiming on?
RAIN and his dancing cane. Ok. who am i kidding?

14. Do you know a lot of your siblings' secret?
Maybe? LOL. He knows alot of mine though. o.O

15. How do you rate your siblings?
NYEK. He pwns!

16. Are your siblings gorgeous?
LOL. He's almost 180?

17. Do you judge people?
Sometimes. >_<

18. Do you run?
Cardio workouts have always been my worst since Primary school.

19. Are you lazy to tag people?
I'm not lazy, I just find it pointless. (Lynette Ho, 2008) I second that.

20. Who was the last person you spoke on the phone?
My dad! He called to tarik me to the gym. =.=

21. What is 2 + 2?
Seriously?

22. Who is your idol?
Oprah. Yeeun - Blind Pianist who plays by ear. Age, 4.



23. Are you a monster?
When i overspill, yes.

24. Do you play with Barbie dolls?
Yep. I had 3. Cut their hairs. Never got anymore. I'm more of a play-doh kid.

25. What was the last movie you watched?
Believe it or not. High School Musical 3. XD

26. What do you think of your English?
It's broken.

27. What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
It's broken also.

28. Who do you hate?
...

29. Do you love yourself?
Alot. :)

30. Blurt out 5 random words.
Dong Bang Shin Gi Rains On Me!! Okay. That's 7. Sry.

I tag!

1. Kari
2. Alex
3. Clair

Peace out!

0 comments: