Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged. Again.

Tagged by sleng and speng. LOL

Starting time : 1035 hours

Name : Sze Jia

Sisters : zero

Brothers : One.

Shoe size : Eight or Nine.

Height : 166 cms

Where do you live : On earth.

Favourite drinks : Baileys. Ribena? And the one they mix with Red Bull. Yum.

Favourite breakfast : Laksa. Ok. I know it's not the best time to have it but still...

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes.

Swam in the ocean : Does banana boat count?

Fallen asleep in school : It happens. Not often though.

Broken someone's heart : Don't think so.

Fell off your chair : I think so.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Once. Gave up after midnight.

Saved e-mails : You should ask me if i bother to clean them up.

What is your room like : Cushiony classy and sophisticated Messy.

What's right beside you : A mouse? My ENH2407 reader which i haven't kept yet OMFG TERROR!

What is the last thing you ate : Biscuits and milo. 9.00 o clock snack.

Ever had chicken pox : No. :(

Sore throat : Always had it.

Stitches : Lucky me, no.

Broken nose: SOon.

Do you believe in love at first sight : No.

Like picnics: Yes. I like the food. XD

Who was the last person you danced with : Karina if not mistaken. LOL.

Last made you smile : Ok. You're going to kill me. 98 degrees - Because of you.

You last yelled at : A frog. -.-


TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like : Yeah

Kissed anyone: Dempsey.

Get sick: Choy, just recovered actually.

Talked to an ex : Never had one.

Miss someone : Yep.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Yes. A porcupine.

What's under your bed : Dust. T.T

Who do you really hate : Classified information. (Ditto, speng).

What time is it now : 10.48pm.

RANDOMS
Q :Is there a person who is on your mind right now:
Haha. No.

Q : Do you have any siblings:
Yees

Q : Do you want children:
HEll Yeah! COME COME COME LEt's MAKE A MILLION BABIES!

Q : Do you smile often:
Yes. Okay lar. I know I perasan.

Q : Do you like your hand-writing:
Yeah. Written in messy yet sophisticated strokes. It's very Sze Jia.

Q : Are your toenails painted:
No. Maybe tomorrow.

Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
Henney's. Kim's. Jung's. Park's. Lee's.

Q : What colour shirt are you wearing:
White.

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday:
I was watching a drama on Channel 8. Omg. I so Auntie. T.T

Q: I can't wait to:
Go to Prom! Ok. I'm like lame ass.

Q: When did you cry last:
No where recent.

Q: Are you a friendly person:
Yeah. *puts on perasan face*

Q: Do you have any pets:
Fish. but those are my dads so i don't think it counts. Aha! I know. Spiders.

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now:
I know the previous one disappeared without a trace.

Q: Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now?:
Mum i think. Or was it dad? I forgot.

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?:
I sleep anytime and anywhere. You get the drift.

Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?:
Friends? =P

Q: How many people can you say you've really loved?:
Whoa... Tough.

Q: Do you eat healthy?:
Yes. I lose myself once or twice... Idk.

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?:
Yup. Many people in this world are not tactful. To these people you don't need to be tactful to either. Just cry for the scare and say really mean things back. XD

Q: How often do you go to temple?:
I went last week. And that was after eternity.

Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?:
Galpals and my parents. No doubt about it.

Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?:
Loud. Seriously got a voice amplification problem.

Q: Are you confident?:
I think confident enough? but not all that confident?

Q: What are you doing right now?:
Chatting on MSN

Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?:
Yes LOL.

Q: Can you handle the truth?:
I probably can't. Depends on which aspect.

Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?:
Both. XD

THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO
[What the hell?!)
1. Ate a bug.
2. Had bird pooping on me.
3. Laugh out REALLY loud. (I was a loud kid)
4. Had bird pooping on me. (yes. happened twice.)

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY
1. Chapter 4
2. Chapter 5
3. Make effort to bake
4. Watch Little Nyonya
5. Gym.

I only succeeded number 4.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY [I seldom have snacks]
1. Fruit tips / Rowntrees.
2. Twisties
3. Pringles
4. Skittles
5. Chipster.


5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
1. Ferrari
2. Pen house
3. Zara
4. Guess
5. Manhoe. Invest in a business?

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
1. Kl.
2. Jb.
3. Sonia's house.
4. Karina's house.
5. Hospital Bahagia

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Student
2. Jobless.
3. Unemployed.
4. Poor
5. No $$.

PEOPLE I TAG
1. Karnina
2. Jun
3. Minni
4. Clair
5. Lynette

0 comments: