Saturday, November 15, 2008

Roasted.

i was walking under the blistering sun in the sunny island of Penang, then suddenly i smelt something yummy.

Was it char kway teow or me?


------

It couldn't possibly be me coz if i was really roasted/baked i would smell chao-ta (burnt). Heehehheheh. I'm now sunburnt, destressed, fatter and happy that I had lots of fun during the trip. Walked alot, and ate alot. Wow. I definitely need to hit the gym when I get back to Johor. LoL.

Will post of pictures soon. But yes. For now, it suddenly hit me I'm no longer second year. And that I would soon part with my current friends. T.T This trip is really very memorable and times that I shared with them all will be kept close to my heart.

Nobody would think I would feel this way but yes.

I'm a pile of mush everytime I get nostalgic. =(

__________

What I missed during my time in Penang.

0 comments: