Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tomorrow.

My best bud will be stepping on Malaysian soil.

I know it's going to be cheesy but, this person has been there with me since secondary 1 and this semester is by far the first time we've been apart for very the long.

This time has also been rather turbulent but perhaps for the better because we both learnt damn a lot. I discovered things about myself that I didn't know before through this process.

And I hope she buys me red-rock-deli chips. HAHAHAHAHA.

SHO I hope the stupid weather can quickly become better and end the delay, not because of hoping for my best bud can stop waiting at the airport like a goon and actually get access to some in-flight sky-high popular culture brain wash, BUT--

so that I can see her ASAP.

EESH. I eat too much corn.

I'm amused.

0 comments: