Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dramaqueen.

Every man has a right to risk his own life for the preservation of it. ~ Rousseau

I was told I can be quite a drama queen. I think I should seriously take up script writing to channel my lavish imagination into something else. Mehh. :D

Post-Honours plans.

  1. KL - On the night of submission, Bangsar + Beer 7pm to 7am. I presume I will be the first one to get knocked out so it's fine.
  2. Home, for the fun of it. YAYYYY~ Kacau cousins. LOL.
  3. Ikea, for the fun of it.
  4. Penang/Melaka/Langkawi.
  5. DAVID GUETTA IN FLESH. HOLYOMGFGZOMGARGHHHHH - ZOUK OUT @ SENTOSA.
  6. Korean Drama Marathon - Haven't collected titles yet, but it would be good to finish off what I have started watching halfway through honours. The new Hyunjoong one. Rewatch You're beautiful. Maybe ask Fikri for good Korean drama's to watch.
  7. Family Guy Marathon - The pirate will steal.
  8. Try to find joy in reading after honours. Read the novels that I bought ten thousand years ago.
  9. Cycling/Swimming.
  10. Whip up a couple of dishes later in new kitchen.
  11. Work - part-time work while going for Job interviews.
  12. Pack room. Unpack LATER IN JANUARYYYY YAY.
  13. Sleep.
  14. Eat.
  15. Poop.
Ok. Done. Fun. I can't waittttt.

Ok, back to editing.

0 comments: