Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Harloweenn.

c

zomg shanwee teehee - Taken from P10 Rosalyn's blog.

On Halloween (sunday)... I came back at 8am in the morning. Not from a party, but from a pretty intensed production project (with quite a halloween feel considering we stayed till it was dark at the 3rd level of Imbi Plaza carpark) called the 48-Hour film project. It means, you've got to plan & shoot & edit the shortfilm (7 minutes max) and include certain items as props (our team was a Golf Ball) and a character name (Danisha Mamat) and genre (Silent Film) which were all given at our starting time, 7pm Friday. I'm not a very visual person to come up with how these 7 minutes will look like, but boy did the group have theirs.

Met good people of Malaysia. Exchanged pretty interesting conversations. Spoken to a couple of other strangers while looking for the shoot location. I hate how every road in KL is one-way street and alleys are hard to find. I remember before this I was wondering lamenting to myself how art is impractical. I dread impracticality and dealing with impractical people because I've been brought up to do things the most practical way possible.

BUT

I guess after seeing the process of making this, art is supposed to be impractical. To some extent, it's true. Will never see a film/tv production the same anymore.

Definitely wanna have a belated Halloween-ish party after Honours.

Minor bouts of tears and verbal diarrhea streaming in. Yes.

But 29 more days of Hanging.

0 comments: