Saturday, November 27, 2010

Growing Balls of Steel.

It's ironic how I take Honours to work in Singapore but upon finishing it, I decided to stay put. Though I may be young and unsure of myself possibly even foolish, I believe I'll get there. It's not that I don't want to move but it's more like I believe it would be a little more practical for now to stay put.

But coming from Johor, I've already 'moved' to KL and later Melbourne and I know what it's like. I've yet to see how my home is. Even though I've spent two years in Kuala Lumpur, I've never ventured out the fringes of Subang and Damansara. This year had been a year of discovering what home had to offer. And there's just so much that other places can't.

Maybe my ideals will kill me. But I'll be patient. I believe migration should be a personal choice. I'm just too much of a home-person to venture out. It feels like coffee induced palpitations.

After Honours, NO MORE STARBUCKS.

Deadline extended. Tiyou.

0 comments: