Thursday, February 28, 2008

I ate heaven.

I enjoyed every moment of it. From the time I feasted my eyes on the variety of colours to the moment I sink my teeth into the soft bread, stained the corners of my lips with the pink berry cream filling, indulging the taste of sweetness of the combination melting in my mouth, and to the time I licked off pink cream bits off my finger.

UGHHH~! *stares into mirror in guilt*

Stupid JCo kIAsu ah-sohs queue made it yummy. Worth the wait. Hahaha~

*

I had Carl's Jr for Lunch and the burger was absolutely OMFGTHANKYOUYUMYUMIAMGONNABEFATEATINGTHISEVERYDAY. It's that good. Fast food is love. A mix of crunch, soft bun, liquid mayo, tender meat patty... It's Messy though. But CJ prepared lots of serviettes so, drop the self-image, enjoy the food.

*

I then had dinner was at Dragon-I. If you're itching for Chinese food but you don't want the contemporary chu-chaoo at restaurants that give you cheap scented tissues and chinese tea and at the end of the day you leave the place smelling like fried garlic and onions, head over to Dragon-I. It's one of those upper-class jiu-lous which can be found in almost every mall in KL.

I tried this Braised Chicken with rice and veggie thing (i forgot what it's called) and it is awesome. The Szechuan toufu was really good as well. Good cooking. It can get a bit pricey but it's affordable depending on what you order.

That mango dessert thinggy was *gets spasms*.

HAAAAA~

There goes. My food escapade ended for the day. My wallet got alot thinner, the needle on the weighing scale tipped but my tastebuds is sure satisfied. :)

0 comments: