Friday, February 29, 2008

It ain't Skinny.

It's 10.21. The apartment is insanely quiet. Partly because the Lost world rollercoaster is under maintanence, and the fact that my homies are prolly still asleep.

And I can't think of anything in particular to blog about...

It ain't skinny. The word is tall and lanky. ^^, Stop ruining my rep. Lol.

*

Okay, this is something I found over at Clair's blog which I HAVE to blog about. My embarassing past. I was a biiiiiiig fan of the Carter brothers. And this carter brother I'll be blogging about is the younger one.

Aaron carter. From a tiny 'I-want-candy' little boy, he became a I want druggie.

But that's besides the point.

If I seen him in the streets today, I don't think I can recognize him. This is why.



The kid :)



2006




Present.





How the heck...

0 comments: