Saturday, March 01, 2008

I kenna tag rofl.

It's the first week and I'm smao. (sneeze my a** off). anyhow...

*

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
When I get over boybands. :)

2. If you can turn into anyone, who do u wish u can turn into?
A doctor. So I can get rid of my flu.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
1st: Kari - she will be the only other human I can talk to at times of adversity
2nd: Weiliang - to spite K.
3rd: One of my cousins. - they're gila.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Hawaii!!!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
As long as it's none of my nightmares.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Optimism can only go this far. Umbrellas are more practical.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
MONEYYY lol. My memory and my senses.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Buy over a bowling alley, go to aussie, go to korea, go to hawaii, europe, give some moolah to mum, dad and bro, little bit to my cousins, buy a Jco outlet, get a new car... but by then I'll exceed the budget wtf

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I try to hint here and there. But that's as far as i'll go. It takes more than courage for a confession.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Xin Nee is smart, helpful and motherly. lol. 3 not enough la. She got so many leh.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
He has to have ambition and some direction in his life, know what he's doing. AND he has to be tall and lanky. :P

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Karina. lOL. Hrm. extremists? Chauvinists. Old lewd men. The people who invented right-handed-tools.

13. What is your ambition?
TV/commercial producer, DJ, Magazine editor, Journo... immigration officer, traffic police officer, civil defence, navy officer, fire department ~ ok i'm getting too carried away.

14. If you have a flaw, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
It's better to point it out. Sensitivity isn't exactly my strong trait.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Everything has a level of importance. My family, friends and all those little things that make me happy :)

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I'm not. I only shop when I'm in the mood.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
It's not always good to say whats on my mind.

19. What would u want to be after u're dead?
Leave my body at the cliffs of Gengges for the crows BUT if at that time i'll look like a beached whale... then just give me a nice coffin la.

20. What makes you different?
Because no one else is like me. :)

I tag Alex, Lynette H, Lynette G, Sze Lynn, Sze Pei, Minni, Clair.

0 comments: