Monday, March 03, 2008

Subject: Indecided.

Okay so you see. When I first reenrolled I signed up for Postcolonial Diasporic Literature. THEN. I figured out IF i took two Andrew classes, I will be needing to think of an epitaph soon.

So since I'm bad a words and I don't have anything to boast of on my tombstone, I decided to sign up from MUS1040-American Music and Popular Culture. (I AM NOT WHITE-WASHED) And so far it's a little boring (but funny nonetheless. The teacher's awesome) but people who took it said it gets better towards the end.

For MUS, my first assignment is to attend a gig (jazz, soul, blues rock etc) and write a concert review and once concert which I was really reved up for was BSB (idon'tcareifyouthinkimgaysoshutup) and I already though of how to start my essay. What happened after that was, I found out I CANNOT write about BSB (I suspect my teacher is a Nsync fan). And recordings takboleh. I became drama.

+Allocate (my online timetable management thinggy) then suddenly became a place where I let out steam. I abandoned MUS and signed up for PSY. Thinking how a song is a song with a melody, beats and accompaniments. I don't see Bsb lacking of any of that.

The next day, I thought it over. I am really not a very analytical person and PSY is an analytical subject. You see. The equations don't match. I chatted with Minni and somehow, I somehow got convinced that I HAD to change it back. Swallowing a thick lump in my throat, I submitted my enrolment once more for the nth time.

BUT.

My timetable now is screwed. My tutorial classes are full. And I need to get Kevin to manually change it for me.

AND SO

I've learnt. NEVER change your timetable for the sake of it.

I need to attend another gig. So Colbie Caillat's "Bubbly" showcase will be the upcoming gig. If I can't do that too...

.
.
.
.

I'll be damned.

0 comments: