Thursday, March 20, 2008

Me. My Car. And all the drama that comes along with it.

It's strange why my car keeps falling apart at times when I'm broke. It's strange everytime when i really DO need money is the time I DON'T have money.

Noticed alot I write is a rant.

To cut a long story short, my car died. Time of death, 4.00am.

Through another friend, we got a mechanic to come over and when he did all I needed to do was go have breakfast and wait.

My homies and I were discussing some things over breakfast at the mamak which we started by talking about a friend's-friend-friennd who tried to diagnose my dead car who we agree was incredibly bashful and good looking for his stature. But apart from that, what we discussed about were things that we bring up during one of those rare talk sessions. And then, everything suddenly starts to make sense to you. :)

Last week, I spent 240 on a new exhaust.

And now, I am 340 bucks poorer for the hols (towing, yada.) to replace something like this. (I googled Crank sensor and this came out so...)





And my car smells of fuel.

I'll be leaving my car here for a week. I just hope nothing goes wrong when I get back.



On a happier note. Flying off tomorrow. Ooh. Can't wait.

*

We celebrated Shao Chong's birthday in advance today. It's all fun. :) Somebody's getting old. Hahahah~

0 comments: