Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Lights out.

We were all prepared to sleep through the night without electricity when we walked towards our lampu-less block. But TNB decided to play nice and before we even reached the guard house, the lights popped back on!

I hold was holding my shampoo bottle when the lights went off. We had this BBQ thing that evening with Aaron, Shaochong and his homie, Junyin. We were trying to have it for ages but it kept on raining. We finally got to do it today. It took us ETERNITY to set up the fire. When it was finally up, we BBQed the sausages, but decided to cook the raw meat. At the end of the little get-together, I ended up smelling like carbon, smoke, fried chicken and what not crap.

And for some crazy reason, the lights had to go off when I needed a BATH the most!!!

The living room was pitch black. We walked out. The hallway was dark other than the dim lights flickering from the small emergency lights. Where I live is rather spooky when it's dark. But of course, it's just the works of our imaginations la. Lucky, Shao Chong completely cracked us up with all his crappy jokes. He can joke about anything LOL.

We played pool. I left my glasses in the bathroom.

Funny but it's a fact. I found out I actually play better without my glasses! 8D We lost as usual. It was a 4 against 1 and Rachel totally owned the pool table~!

I feel time is been creeping since class started. Maybe it's my breaks. The weeks seem to pass a whole lot slower.

First power failure experience in KL. Can't believe it was alot funnier than it seems.

It's 2.12am. Just finished with a bath and I'm wide awake.

Somebody read me a bedtime story. :(

0 comments: