Sunday, March 09, 2008

International Women's Day




*

"Don't Compromise Yourself, You are all you've got." - Janis Joplin.

*

Being frustrated after being rejected twice by the Onelife exhibition (they normally give priority to school field trips than us old-poke nerds) I went back to school and went for the exhibition with my pals.

I got the positive stamp btw. *hug mee*

The exhibition was really enlightening but a lil' depressing. I feel really lucky to lead the life I'm leading today. AIDS is a stigma. AIDS is not always self-inflicted. And you can't tell if that person has AIDS because he could be just like you and me when he doesn't get an attack.

Basically there's 3 stories. Mine's was about Srey Mom a girl from Cambodia. It's sad to know that there are sick people out there who take advantage over the young and innocent. I won't be a spoiler. Since the Monash one is over, make a trip down to MidValley and experience it yourself. :)

*

I can't skate for nuts.

Went bowling. OMIGAWD.

*dramaaaaa*

SUCH LOVE. :)


0 comments: