Sunday, March 16, 2008

Laundry... Bar? No.

It's a lazy sunday morning. I'm running out of clothes to wear so I figured out doing the laundry now would be a good idea. I sorted out those that goes into the washing machine and those that I'll handwash later.

After pressing buttons and what not, I went to do something else.

When I came back to check the washing machine...

There it was.

My monash ID floating swimming on the surface of the water with my clothes.

THAT FREAKING FISHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I had waited almost an hour and forked out 30 bucks to get an ooogly replacement... (they didn't want to take a new picture for me)

AND MONASH TAKES UGLY PICTURES! Don't they realize the fact that those ID's are gonna stay with us for the duration of how long we study in Monash?

IMO, i think if i had flashed my new ID something like this will happen.

Guard: ID?

Sze: Nah.

Guard: O.O *eye bleeds




I am so damn careless.

0 comments: