Sunday, February 10, 2008

I rant.

For the first time in my entire life, this is when I feel I'm totally LAZY. I sleep at 2. Wake up at 12. Eat lunch. Hit the gym. Get lazy mid-way and end up soaking in water. Get wrinkly. Come back. Eat dinner. Surf the internet. Go back to sleep. Eesh! I never felt so lazy before.

It's the holidays, a time I'm away from my lectures, my tutorials, my work, my laundry and all the drama that comes along with it. I'm too lazy to clean up my room. I'm too lazy to care. I'm too lazy to think. I'm too lazy to bother. I'm too lazy to clean up my thoughts. I'm too lazy to fight with my brother for the TV during the EPL.

I AM SO FRIKKIN LAZY. >_< WTFLMAOBBQORLLY.

For as long as I keep on waking up at noon, my time table will remain skewed.

At this point, after rotting for exactly 3 months, the mould, the pain, the anguish, the issues, the babysitting, the total lack of language capability (my canto sucks), the melancholy, the heart breaking wait for the Semester to start... I am totally lazy.

I'm not going to end this post because i'm totally lazy to. Whatever that's going to come out from my head is gonna be running along the lines of the 5th paragraph. Not so hard to get the idea ain't it?

Har har har.

[teeth clenches]*angsty*

Russell Peters is going to Melbourne. T_________________T

0 comments: