Thursday, February 28, 2008

What would Nick do?

Those words on AJ's shirt was probably the highlight for me.

I have never dreamed of seeing them perform live and I always believed if they did, it was impossible for me to go. It's always at KL. And the tickets are always $$$.... aiyoh. Yes, in my eyes, in my mind, they are THAT big. It's been eons since the last time I wrote a bsb fanfic, I don't even remember. It was 1997 when their second album came here.

Photobucket

THEY CAME!

Today, I study in Monash. I live in Sunway. They had a gig RIGHT HERE. I was at the right place at the right time. I saw BSB perform and it was like a dream come true. As much as I try hard not to, I always had this grin playing on my face when I spin their old CD's at home.

My legs are achy. And My throat hurts like hell now.

It was a free standing concert so of course I never stayed at the same place through out the concert. I was quite near the stage when I first entered, but then slowly we realized we're getting further and further back. We decided enough pushing is enough and that if we want to live through this riot, we need to migrate to the back to seek refuge (ie: Oxygen). Backstreet Boys totally pwned the stage!

The did like about 6 or 7 new tracks and dished out their greatest hits as well. And THERE THEY WERE. Dancing to those good'ol cheesy lovesongs which totally made me fall in love with them and that "Everybody" song which propelled them into stardom! I remembered titles and lyrics. I'm surprised I still do. My playlist is now being dominated by Chris Daughtry, Keane, and Asian stuff. It's really ironic to have 'Incomplete' back in it again.

No matter how old I am, I guess I'll never grow out of it.

AJ was cool. Howie was the dude next door. Kevin was tall dark and handsome. Brian has strong vocals and stage skills. He made me go >_< even watching their concert CD's on TV. Nick was a dishy blond blue-eyed boy which every teenage girl, including moi, had in mind as a fantasy boyfriend.

The concert was a blast. They haven't lost it yet. :) That familiar feeling still lingers.

Yes, I own about 5 bsb CD's. As a tween, I used to have heaps of posters of them lined up on my wall along with other bands.

Eventhough now my walls are bare, and BSB is not a quartet, I'd still look out for them. What can I say? They pwn!

It's 1. I'm exhausted from all the hype.

And I have class at 9 tomorrow.

I'm awake when the world is half asleep. Coz I got cheesy love songs ringing in my head. :D

0 comments: