Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Appalled.

I am absolutely appalled with the fact that PR is no longer a core subject for Communications starting next year because according to Nat/CA, who quoted Andrew, there will be a new subject offered next year called New Media (Kenneth is taking that at the mo in Clayton) which will replace PR and subsequently make the juniors very very lucky because they have a subject with a very gaya name to boast of lol.

I have no qualms about doing PR but STILL I feel PR is super business-y and there might be a possibility that this subject got chucked into the wrong faculty. Lol. New media is a chapter in PR and probably the best chapter out of all so studying New Media alone as a subject would be total PWNAGE! It gives me another reason not to head to Gippsland.

First FTV becomes a minor/major and then this. Grrr. I should've been born later. LOL.

IDC. I'm dropping INT next sem. Yay.

Minibits.

1. Taebin's birthday today. *sees Younna jumping.
2. Song Hyegyo (Full House) and Hyunbin (My name is Kim Sam Soon) is going to star in a drama aired November-ish. YAAAAAAAAAY!
3. Se7en has Myspace. http://www.myspace.com/officialse7en When will he join Facebook. lmao.
4. Rain debuted in the US.

0 comments: