Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Diary of a wimpy kid.


Black, White and Nerdy.

I know this book is not for me. During my stay with my cousins a few weeks ago, I came across a really nice fun book which I pretty much enjoyed reading as much as my cousins. This book by Jeff Kinney - Diary of a Wimpy Kid is sold at Kinokuniya. I tried to cetak rompak from the net but my efforts was proved unsuccessful.

I could totally relate to silly cases that Greg, the main character, faced. In a way, you could say I was reliving my school days while reading this.

I super-duper miss school.

btw. That book pretty much calmed me down from the 'pressures' of being pulled here and there and losing a game of checkers to my little boy cousin SK . It's pretty much confirmed that my career as a Kindergarten teacher will cost me my sanity.

I recommend it. Good for light reading if you decide to take a break from the super duper lengthy readers.

0 comments: